LearningExpress Library is an interactive online platform that provides a comprehensive selection of career and academic resources to empower people for job preparation, career advancement, college readiness, academic success and skills mastery in math, reading, writing, grammar and vocabulary.
You'll also find software tutorials and introductory training courses on how to use a computer, search the internet and take advantage of social networking.
(click on logo to go to the website, then follow the instructions below)
- Click the Register button under the Sign in to Your Account section at the bottom of the page.
- Enter the required information and click the Create Account button. Passwords must be a minimum of 6 characters and should not include spaces. Please save your email address and password as they will be required each time you logon to the site. (Note: You will need to have a valid email address to access Learning Express)
- Choose one of the Learning Centers on the top middle of the Home screen.
- For instruction on how to use Learning Express, click on the Click here for User Guides link at the top right of the page. Watch the video or click on the information links on the left
- Enter your email address and password under the Sign in to Your Account section at the bottom of the screen.
- Click the Login button
- Choose one of the Learning Centers on the top middle of the Home screen or click on a Learning Center icon below.
Adult Learning Center
This center offers busy adults the resources to improve their basic skills in reading,
writing, and math, prepare for the GED® test, or become a U.S. citizen.
The resources here can help students in elementary, middle, and high school prepare
for important tests, get extra help with assignments, and boost their skills in
||College Prep Center
Getting into college is an important step to building a strong future. First, you must
do well on your college admission tests and write a personal essay that highlights your
special talents. Use this center to get the resources you need to achieve your college
This center provides valuable resources that help college students strengthen their
academic skills, prepare for placement tests, and get ready for graduate school
Are you preparing for a professional exam? Are you curious about a particular
occupation or looking to improve your workplace skills? Choose the Career Center and
begin your path to a bright future.
||High School Equivalency Center
Earning a high school equivalency credential can open the door to better income, a
more fulfilling job, and a college education. If you are preparing for the GED® test,
HiSET® or TASC™ exams, our practice tests, interactive tutorials, and eBooks will help
you reach your goal.
||Recursos en español
Este centro ofrece a los adultos que están muy ocupados los recursos para mejorar sus
habilidades básicas, ganar sus credenciales de GED® o ser ciudadano estadounidense.
Video courses are the fastest and easiest way to learn how to use a computer. Use the
materials in this center to learn the basics of computers, from searching the Internet
to using popular programs for word processing, creating spreadsheets and databases,
implementing design, and more.
||Popular Software Tutorials
If you’re looking to keep up, stay competitive, or get ahead, you’ll need to know how
to use today’s most popular computer programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Outlook, and more. These easy-to-use courses will teach you everything
you need to know and help make your goals a reality—all designed to fit your current
skill level and schedule.
||Computer and Internet Basics
The fastest and easiest way to learn how to use a computer is with video tutorials.
Now you can learn computer basics quickly and become comfortable with everything
your computer has to offer.