Faxing Service, Scanning, Printing
· Faxes can be both sent and received.
· The library's fax number is 712-464-3226
· The library staff will send a fax for you.
· Faxing service is available during normal library hours.
· There is no cost to send a fax.
· The cost to receive a fax is $0.20 per page.
· Documents can be scanned and emailed to a specified address.
· Documents can also be scanned and saved to a flash drive.
· There is no cost to scan. If you need a flash drive, drives are available for $5 each
Copy or Print
· The first 10 black & white pages copied or printed are free.
· Any black & white pages over 10 are $0.20 per page.
· All color pages are $0.50 per page.
· Laminate up to 8.5 x 14 inch sheet.
· Under 5 inch is $0.50.
· Over 5 inch is $1.00.